How to bend interviewers in to you.

Hey guys ! how you doing?
Last article we discussed about how to impress interviewers by your dress code.
If you still not read that CLICK HERE.

Job interview process mainly divide into 3 steps.As we said we
were discussed about 1st step by last article.

By this article we going to discus about next 2 steps of job
interview.



Conversation/Answering


Generally  in the  interview room there will be two interviewers one who questioning you and one who observing your body language.So you need to handle these both. They already have your curriculum vitae  when you walking through the door.
This topic kind of situational type.so we thought to create a conversation with common questions and proper answers. Learn the conversation and it will help you a lot.

👦Candidate:       Hello good morning.

👨Interviewer A: Hello good morning. Have a sit.

👦Candidate:       Thank you .

(sit straight,Stay calm and don’t wiggle your chair
Don’t try to hide your stress too much)

👨Interviewer A: You are Mr.Steve clarck. Am I right?

👦Candidate:       Yes sir I am Steve Clarck.

👨Interviewer A: So Mr.Stive tell us some thing about your self.

👦Candidate:      I am family man sir.I m always like to have  funny chat time with my mother and my one only younger sister. If I not became a software engineer defiantly I will be a comedian.

( Weird right? But you know what this will help to generate extra attention for you. Already interviewers have your CV.They already know your self content.So never repeat your name, age ,educational qualifications ect..)
(most of time interviewers asking your certificate file and they will asking you some short questions from your certificates. Its not hard to answering because those are  your certificates)

👨Interviewer A: What do you know about our company?

👦Candidate: (Now its time to give a chance to your pre preparation. Tell about relevant company details in 2-3 sentences)

👨Interviewer A:Why you seeking new job opportunity?

👦Candidate: :    I think this is the time to reach my next level  in my career life. I m focusing new opportunities.

👨Interviewer A:Why did you left from your previous job?

👦Candidate:      I worked over 5 years in previous company. I need to expand my working experience over new company with upper designation post.

👨Interviewer A: Why do you think that our company helps you to bring your expecting level?

👦Candidate:       I m usually studying about relevant companies and opportunities. I have clear Idea about your company working atmosphere , opportunities and what you doing by your company.it really motivating me to applying for this job interview.

👨Interviewer A: Why we need to hire you?

👦Candidate:       I think and I hope  that  I can participate your company winning story with my qualifications and my previous experiences and I m willing to do that even right now. 

(👧Interviewer B will be ask you some major problem of relevant company and they will expecting  you a solution or strategy you giving for that.it will base on your career category.)

After all

👨Interviewer A:How much you expect from as your salary?

👦Candidate:      Sir,I m expecting  2000$ as take home salary .

(Never tell “as you wish sir”. You have a demand. Your demand base on your educational qualifications and your previous experiences.
Never afraid to tell your demand or your value .it is a good quality.)

👨Interviewer A: If you selected how long you want to join with us?

👦Candidate:      I need 3 weeks to hand over my current position and responsibilities to another one.With in 3 weeks I can join with your team sir.

Bid farewell

👨Interviewer A: Ok Mr.Steve we will inform you  our decision within next 48 hours. Thank you Mr.Steve.

👦Candidate: Thank you very much and it glad to meet you  sir .

(Push your chair backward slowly and stand up and shake hand gentle way. Never going to release your stress front of interviewers and do what ever you want after exit from interview room.)
We hope you enjoy it we kindly telling you study the above conversation and take some tips to your next job interview.
Thank you very much  we will meet you again with next article .Stay tune with us.
Have better tomorrow than today😍😍
Share our article among your friends and leave your comment in comment section.

*all image credit goes to 1st owners





follow us on Facebook

Comments